Elevation Certificates are required by insurance companies to rate flood insurance policy premiums or can prove that Flood Insurance is not necessary. They are also required by building inspectors when building within a flood hazard area.

A Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) application can be used to remove a specific structure or parcel of land from a mapped flood hazard area if a property has been inadvertently mapped as being in the floodplain, but is actually on natural high ground above the base flood elevation.

Give us a call at 802.229.9138 and we’ll be happy to talk about your situation and give you an estimate.

Search FEMA’s Map Service Center to find a flood map for your address.